Off-site CCTV Monitoring
Omega provides monitoring services to clients through remote control centre’s that are staffed by highly trained, vigilant operators, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
We field test your existing CCTV camera installation by connecting it to our in-house Intelligent Video Transmission ‘Veritas Box’*, designed and developed in conjunction with top engineers from Israel. This system is unique to Omega. Visual and alarm signals are then relayed to our Remote Off-site Monitoring Control Centre from where your premises are remotely monitored.
- Remote monitoring of site alarms.
- Fight-Back Management ®™ i.e. remote triggering of deterrents.
- Audio challenge through a bi–directional audio link.
- On-site video recording of all movement.
- Off-site logging and recording of incidents.
- Incident tracking and tracing.
- Disaster management assistance.
- Contacting the relevant emergency services.
- Emergency response co-ordination.
- Co-ordination of on-site security services.
- Evidence back-up onto CD/USB available.
Ω Coordinate with manned guarding services.
Ω Relieves cost burden of excess staffing and in-house monitoring facilities.
Ω A guard patrols one area at a time, with interactive monitoring, every camera is a security guard.
Ω System can be armed & disarmed remotely.
Ω After-hours access controlled remotely.
Ω Alarm verification minimises response to false alarms.
Ω Incident data logged & stored at the control centre.
Ω No risk of evidence being ‘lost’ or tampered with.
Ω Collusion factor removed.
Ω Access own site via network connectivity.
Ω Protection/monitoring of open spaces outside your fences.
Ω Detection of intruders before they enter the premises.
Ω Protection of highly sensitive areas, day and night, without physically entering these areas.
Ω Multiple “eyes and ears” to protect your assets.
Ω Detection and intervention before the crime is committed – a truly proactive solution.
Offers guidance and protection to whoever responds to alarms. The system will also ensure safe entry and exit of employees after hours.